HELP GPS Coordinates

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mediclimber

Reaction score
Does anybody have GPS coordinates for a trip from the garden lot via Phelps trail to John Brooks Lodge then to the Orbed trail to Gothics and traversing over to Haystack?? I am looking for them for a trip over Thanksgiving. Can't seem to find em listed anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I get my GPS coordinates from topozone.com. When you click on with the cursor it will not only center your map but it will give you the GPS coordinates at the top of the page.

Those trails are dead easy most of the time. However, given unique and special circumstances they can be difficult. The best way to get infallible tracklog/waypoint info about any trail is to hike it under good conditions recording one's very own tracklog as one procedes. Save to your hard drive and press them into service as necessary. In the meanwhile try Andrew Lavigne's website. He has a multitude of ADK log files ripe for the pickin'.