Hi!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm from Ottawa, Ontario and closing in on my ADK 46R. Still have to do Santanoni and the Sewards once things dry up a bit. Looking forward to hiking the Vermont Long Trail and exploring some of the 4000 footers of Maine and New Hampshire. I also like whitewater kayaking, canoe tripping and cycling, including bike packing.

I'm from Ottawa, Ontario and closing in on my ADK 46R. Still have to do Santanoni and the Sewards once things dry up a bit. Looking forward to hiking the Vermont Long Trail and exploring some of the 4000 footers of Maine and New Hampshire. I also like whitewater kayaking, canoe tripping and cycling, including bike packing.
Welcome to the site.

Keep in mind, given the age of the forum, odds are every question has been answered in the past. A google site search will usually yield more relevant info than the built in search function.

Welcome to the site.

Keep in mind, given the age of the forum, odds are every question has been answered in the past. A google site search will usually yield more relevant info than the built in search function.
For sure, agree about the many answered questions here. I'm heading out on a backpack next week, with a route I found here that someone posted about like 15 years ago. It came up in a search for info about one of the places on the way, and the route was a creative idea I hadn't considered.
And, welcome, from another new member.

For sure, agree about the many answered questions here. I'm heading out on a backpack next week, with a route I found here that someone posted about like 15 years ago. It came up in a search for info about one of the places on the way, and the route was a creative idea I hadn't considered.
And, welcome, from another new member.
Have a great trip!