Hi :)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Sister

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to say hello to all. I have been a lurker for the past 6 months and finally have taken the time to join this super site. I've been reading about some great upcoming trips and would really like to join in on some of them. I'm Meb's little sister and have been a tag-a-long on sevearl hikes, but now I'm officially a proud member!! Looking forward to meeting lots of new people who like hiking as much as I do!!

Little Sister

PS I've given MEB my password - but don't worry - she promised not to post a bikini avatar of me :D

And a formal welcome to VFTT to you!

See you this weekend!

Little Sister said:
PS I've given MEB my password - but don't worry - she promised not to post a bikini avatar of me :D

Ya know... I'm gonna get her yet!

Little Sister said:
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!! .... Now, if I only knew the story behind the bikini.

Little Sister

He posted it somewhere, search on bikini, i'm sure you'll find it...

Little Sister said:
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!! .... Now, if I only knew the story behind the bikini.

Little Sister

I'm sure Mary Ellen will fill you in if you'll wear her wet socks this weekend! ;)

Just kidding... we are going to have GOOD weather this time.
- Ivy

Hi Little Sister. Good to have you "officially" on VFTT! Check out the "3rd Annual VFTT Adirondack BBQ and Gathering August 18th thru August 21st" under "Trips and Events". Many VFTT'ers will be there to eat, drink and, what was that other thing...? Oh yeah, HIKE!