How many hikes did you do this Winter?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many hikes did you do this Winter?

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • 1-4

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • 5-10

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • 11-20

Votes: 45 36.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I forgot my trail name for a while! I've been out of the loop for months now due to some life changing events. I swear though, Mr. X will be back baby...coming this spring.

-X

I managed 15 "listed" peaks; mostly 4ks but a couple 3ks too; and then did a bunch of local hikes with the dogs. I don't really consider my local dog hikes "hikes" because they are just a part of owning dogs and not having a fenced in yard!

I must have done 15 as well. Thanks, una_dogger, for figuring that out for us!!!
:D

Winter hikes!

snowshoe said:
I never could keep track but I am out almost every day but then yet I get paid to be out in the woods. I guess I dont count. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I do keep track! From Dec 21 to Mar 20, I logged 82 hikes for just over 750 miles! Retirement is great!!

Fred

poll closed but I hiked at least 5-7 days per week with my 3 dogs, anywhere from 4-10 mi. mostly down here in the redoubtable ramapo 1000 footers tho :)
so i guess that puts me 60-80

Winter Peaks this year

I was able to complete 14, but also had a couple of didn't make it to the top, I think 3.

Happy trails... :eek: