Jean & Nat Denali Send-Off (MTL Beer Night)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmus

Reaction score
Jean and Nat, the most likeable canadian couple, are leaving for Alaska June 5th.

What a great reason to hold a MONTREAL BEER NIGHT !

EDIT : Thursday May 22th. Last time the Vieux Dublin was perfect, so I vote for that.

See you all there.

Last edited:
timmus said:
Jean and Nat, the most likeable canadian couple, are leaving for Alaska June 5th.

What a great reason to hold a MONTREAL BEER NIGHT !

I suggest Thursday May 15th. Last time the Vieux Dublin was perfect, so I vote for that.

See you all there.
Long drive for a beer! :D

Best of luck guys, take lots of pics! :D

Great to see you at Gray Knob on 4/26 Jean and Nat!

We can probably give you some of our provisions you can make use of when we meet on the lower section of the mountain.

West Rib route, right?

Looking forward to see you on Khailtna :)

Mats

timmus said:
Hey Jean,

Would tuesday May 13th be OK instead ? Seems like some VIP's can't come thursday...

May 13th would work for us.

Mats Roing said:
Great to see you at Gray Knob on 4/26 Jean and Nat!

We can probably give you some of our provisions you can make use of when we meet on the lower section of the mountain.

West Rib route, right?

Looking forward to see you on Khailtna :)

Mats

Yes, our permit is for West Rib.
See ya in June.

Jean said:
May 13th would work for us.
We'll have to apply to the proper authorities and provide enough bakshesh in order to change our permit for the Vieux Dublin from thursday to tuesday.

I'm sure it can be ironed out.

Oooops, I screwed up... the 13th does not work.
Tuesday the 20th or Thursday 22nd would be good.

Cool! 7:30 then.
We will even be able to squeeze a workout at the gym before. ;)

Uh, I prefer Wednesdays.

Je niaise. :D Je serai lâ à 15 heures.

Anyone up for some training with me on Mount Royal beforehand? Say, around 4 or 5 PM? Work off the calories BEFORE you ingurgitate them.

I'll be there to.
If somebody like to be there before 7.30pm, I will go to the gym and be there around 6.15-6.30pm.
Ça fais longtemps que l'on c'est vue Jean et Nathalie. :)

What the hell is going on with training ? Who wants to sit and do nothing but drink beer ? :D
/raises his hand

Jean and Nat: yes, my favorite Kanadian Kouple (though Gail and Freddy will smack me for that one!). I'll give you the personal invitation to Bearly Live '08 on July 25-27. That, in and of itself is reason enough to return safely!

Puisque je peux parler français, et le lire, j'obtiens l'information intérieure de tout le vous! Je vous souhaite un voyage sûr!

Motabobo said:
What the hell is going on with training ? Who wants to sit and do nothing but drink beer ? :D
/raises his hand

It's part of the training.......carbo-loading.. :D