Kudos for EMS

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountainhound

Reaction score
i just wanted to say ems is great. i bought a pair of there summit gtx boots about a year ago but they where to small and cut of curculation in my feet, but did'nt realize it till i had worn them outside. so i never returned them just wore them and put up with the problm but did'nt wear them as much as i would have liked becuase i really like them. well anyway today i decided to put there warrenty to the test. with no reciet they still exchanged them for a larger pair. so alls i can say is thank you ems.

Been all positive so far for me as well :)

And much of the EMS product line is top notch as well.

That's been my experience.

Here's an exchange story:

EMS 7000

Not an exchange story, but it does refer to another member here (disclaimer: any resemblence to dave.m of any character in this review is, well, unfortunate):

EMS 2800LT

REI in Natick/Framingham did the same for me when I went to buy new Montrail boots. Same problem. The salesperson helped me find a better fit and there were no questions asked. It's so nice to see businesses who care about their customers. I expected to have to pay for the new ones because they were at least 8 months old.
Maddy

i could'nt agree more maddy. it is most definitly nice to be treated like your bus matters. i allways new ems had a great return policy but i fiquired used boots no way, but they did'nt even blink. alls they asked was do you want they same or would you like to try something differnt

I like EMS and even worked there a couple of times over the last decade. I am a satisifed EMS pack owner (several) and very Satisfied Dana Pack owner -

Thus On these qualifications, I'd like to kindly point out that If the writer had a Dana to begin with, he probably wouldn't be writing the story.