Lost item King Ravine 4/27

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seve

Reaction score
Hi,

Not exactly a TR, but I’m posting this to a couple of forums in the hopes that someone heading up to King Ravine from Appalachia might spot a lost "shoulder stabilizer" brace thing. On April 27 the shoulder brace cleverly freed itself from the shovel pocket on my pack somewhere between Appalachia and the floor of King Ravine, along the route from Air Line to Short Line to the King Ravine Trail.

The shoulder brace is a funky-looking all-black contraption that looks like a tangle of nylon cloth, straps and Velcro. Make is DonJoy. It’s a pricy custom rig that keeps me from dislocating when “playing outside”. I’m in Vermont, and probably can’t make it back over to search for a week or so, so any interim DonJoy sitings or leads would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me or leave a reply here. Thanks.

Jeff

Please contact Seve via PM if you have information. As usual, Lost and Found threads are closed to avoid conversations.

-dave-

Status
Not open for further replies.