Lyre Bird a liar ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motabobo

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

I had this debate a while ago about this incredible video footage of a Lyrebird.
Too incredible to be true (especially about the foresters & chainsaw section...) ? What do you think ?

Hmmm I don't usually take what I see on BBC for granted. They air some crazy documentaries, like if we really landed on the moon, crazy JFK assassination theories, etc. Although everything I've researched tends to prove it's indeed true, and although I have huge respect for David Attenborough, I just find it funny that only BBC got this incredible footage. I'm also curious to see what people think of it and if they were even aware of this nature's wonder. How come they don't teach that in school, that'd get the interest of kids :D

I remember seeing that when the series The Life of Birds first aired on PBS maybe 10 years ago, it is amazing footage.

I know I've been reading threads to much when I read
Motabobo said:
I had this debate a while ago
and I knew immediatly who the other end of that argument was! :D

Do you think there is a Canadian Lyre bird that after each imitation says, "Ehh"? :p

Mota, maybe she'll give in on this one if you let her be Wonder Woman next time. ;)