ME - CVR and road to Abraham

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adventurous

Reaction score
What is the current condition of CVR and the road to Abraham? Are they still drivable or do we need to ski in?

cvr way to go.....crossing rapid stream from kingfield might be very tough right now.I tried it at the start of dec.,it was a bad scene...Good news is that they are fixing up rapid stream road very good and it should be ready come spring[if the whole area does not get washed out again like 2 of the past three years].The cvr should be ready to be skied or snow shoed now that the area seems to have a small snow base.I have heard from stratton locals that people do drive the cvr in winter but.....you might need something very substantial to drive.Last time I was on the cvr was the end of this past october so hopefully this beta is good for you to use.Without snow on the cvr, you might need to get you transmission fixed without 4x4....check out www.nneht.blogspot.com for recent pics of rapid stream road and the cvr.