Montreal Beer Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prino

Reaction score
It is definitely time for another Montreal beer gathering! I know for sure Neil and I will be attending. Any others?

I'd like to suggest we try out a new location. Le Vieux Dublin Pub on University near Place Ville Marie which is pretty central. I was there about 3 weeks ago and the food was almost as good as the beer. Well nearly..The beer was really good!

A Wednesday evening works for both myself and Neil how about March 5th or 12th?

C'est sans doute le temps pour une autre réunion de bière de Montréal! Je sais à coup sûr que Neil et moi serons présents. Chacun d'autres ?

Je voudrais suggérer que nous essayons un nouvel endroit. Le Vieux Dublin Pub sur l'Université près de l'Endroit Ville Marie est assez central. J'étais là il y a environ 3 semaines et les aliments étaient presque aussi bons que la bière.

Last edited:
Hi Phil, I'll try to get Gail and I there! By the way, I have a gig 2/29/08 in St. Anne's, will post the info once I get all of the details. Thanks, Fred

Phil, I won't miss that invitation, I'll be there. I hope all the poeple of the forum, from the Montreal area, will be there. I am available any of those two dates.
I hope to see you there Fred and Gail.

March 5 is my first choice for a very important reason. It's sooner than the 12th.

If some off you need a warm up before the Beer night we need
2 members in our group for the Baxter State Park trip the weekend
of March 1-2.

And you guys had to pick a date I can't go right ? This sounds like a conspiration to me :D

Hey Motabobo :( sorry you can't make it
We'll just have to have another one for you.... no conspiracies here, just good beer! :D

I hope PinPin is around???

[QUOTE=timmus]If I can I'm gonna stop at Mt-Royal station, go through the mountain and exit the woods on Peel Street.

Anyone ? Beer will be a nice reward ![/QUOTE]

Don't forget your compass and GPS.

PS: last week I bought a GPS and the batteries freeze on Saddleback.....

timmus said:
If I can I'm gonna stop at Mt-Royal station, go through the mountain and exit the woods on Peel Street.

Anyone ? Beer will be a nice reward !

Wouldn't it be easier to just climb over the mountain than go through it? :)

I think I'll have to get a lift in from the West Island after work so will meet you at the pub... Take care and watch out for the trains Julie.

prino said:
Just a quick reminder.
It's this Wednesday.... I'll be there around 6-30/ 7-00 pm.

Hi Phil, Unfortunately it looks like neither Gail or I will make it...... Gail has school and I'm doing another internet radio broadcast. :) I hope to see all of you at the next one, and wish all of you a great time!

beersss night

Hi gang,

I will go at this metting and will arrive around 6h 15 m. :cool:

Keep a couple of beers for a thirsty young rabbit... :D

Pinpin the 3th. ;)

timmus said:
If I can I'm gonna stop at Mt-Royal station, go through the mountain and exit the woods on Peel Street.

Anyone ? Beer will be a nice reward !
Maybe. It depends when I finish.

I know a nice (legal) route up a steep gully.

yvon said:
With the snow we will have tomorrow, maybe we will need snowshoes.
Funny you would mention that. Just yesterday I went up and down the gully 5 or 6 times trying out my new Lightning Ascents.