Mount Adams on 2-20 - lost camera!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

Hiked up from Lowe's path trail head to Gray Knob cabin on Saturday and back down on Monday AM, both days trail well packed, used microspikes both times and then crampons above tree line.

Hiked to the summit of Mount Adams from Gray Knob cabin on Sunday 2-20 midday. Sky was sunny and mostly clear giving beautiful views however the wind was a force to be reckoned with! 50mph winds with up to 70mph gust however absolutely worth the climb. Used the Lowe's Path trail from GK, crampons all the way up, then the Spur trail down to treeline and on to Crag Camp, again crampons down however saw a few hikers in bare boots.

Side note: Lost my point & shoot Sony camera in the summit area of Mount Adams/Thunderstorm Junction should by some miracle a fellow hiker come across it I would be so very grateful if you e-mail me - [email protected]. You can also give it to the caretaker at Gray Knob. Took some amazing shots that day that I would love to see them again.