Mt Cabot - 05/23/09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldMan

Reaction score
LRiz was on another one of her weekend hiking marathons and asked if I'd like to join her for a quick run up Cabot on Saturday. I told here I would let her know after I finished my Bonds/Zealand Traverse on Friday. Well I felt pretty good on Friday night so the hike was on. I arrived a little early to find una dogger and Dave Bear gearing up for their NEHH Peakbagging on the Kilkenny Range. Rocket21 arrived just after they had left and he went chasing after them.

Just before 8:00am, LRiz arrived and we headed down the York Pond Trail. We made quick work of the hike up or should I say LRiz quickly climbed the mountain and I tried to keep up. We arrived at the summit, took a few photos and headed back down. And yes we visited the real summit but sadly the stick sign has lost it's letters. By 12:30 we were back at our cars saying goodbye after another great hike. Here are a few photos from the hike...

Thanks LRiz for letting an OldMan hike with you.