Mt Moosilauke- My NH48/NE111 finish..8/28

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all,

I found out my first peak in the Whites was 8/29/04 and that was Bondcliff with Tuco (back when he lived in NJ), We did a inside Pemi loop from the Garfield Ridge Trail (I didn't tag the summit that day) to 13 Falls down to Franconia falls and up through the Bonds, so Bondcliff was my first 4k' in the Whites and then almost 6 years to the day, finish on Moosilauke on 8/28/10..

I am glad you got some better weather and views than we did back in 04 on the Bonds. If I recall, and much of that trip was a blur, there were no views on Bondcliff.

Sorry I missed it, looked like a fun day...

thanks! Actually got two AMC 4k patches that day and 1 NE111 patch... Someday I will have my gazillion patches sewn somewhere. They all are sitting in a ziplock bag at my house in NJ...

Jay

can't fit them on your 80's jean jacket?
thats right, you have the iron maiden one that takes up the full back of your jeans jacket.....eddie rules!

Might have to put it on my yellow Monte Carlo Mookie..

Tuco: and you had knee problems that trip, the reason we bailed down the Gale River trailhead and didn't go back to Garfield..

Jay