Newburyport Beverage Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albee

Reaction score
Hi folks...

I've been meaning to suggest this for awhile now, but I've been too busy planning peakbagging expeditions. Is anyone interested in getting together in Newburyport sometime soon? I know we have a good number of VFTT'ers that are local... I will volunteer to get this organized if people let me know where and when they're interested. Tuesdays work for anyone? Michaels or the Black Cow? Let's hear it!

...Albee

So long's it's not the last week in September...
I'll be whackin' in Maine then....
Any votes for the Winner's Circle??!

I don't know the Winners Circle but I'll put another vote for the Grog....
Black Cow is a nice easy place to find though.

Well, Winner's Circle up in Salisbury has easy access to Route 95 and 495... this could work, although I prefer the Sylvan Street Grill in that neighborhood. (Plus, it's only 3 miles from my house!)

Getting this going in Newburyport would be my preference, though. Michael's is out of the running, but the Grog and the Black Cow are still on the table. I'd say start at the Cow at 6:00 or 6:30, and move on to the Grog at around 7:30 or 8 for the 2nd (or 3rd or 4th?) round. Can people do next Tuesday, 9/18, so BigMoose and Tom&Atticus can both join us?

skimom said:
I can't go out two nights in a row...

Oh, I've heard THAT ONE before... what, are you trying to convince us you're a good girl, now, Danni? :p

If we can get some commitments from a few others, we can do Wednesday or Thursday. Speak up everyone... are you in for next week or not? :cool:

Tue, Wed, or Thu...
Sylvan St., Grog and/or Black Cow...
No special preference.
Whatever night's decided, it's a guarantee I'll have to work late, though!

ahhh...ingnorance is bliss, I go to the Grog from time to time.
I'll have to beg off on this gathering though I'll be kayaking my brains out in Maine up in the lake country.

I'll put a plug in for Plum Island Kayak right around the corner from the Black Cow..in case anybody ever wants to go yaking.
best regards
spdr

Okay, everyone... we're going to do this on Wednesday. Planning to meet at the Black Cow around 6:00 - out on the enclosed deck if possible. I'll wear a garish yellow t-shirt so you know which group we are. I'm expecting at least 4 people. This will also serve as Tom & Atticus's Newburyport VFTT send-off. Anyone and everyone is welcome, just drop by and say hello! PM or email me if you need directions or want us to keep an eye out for you. Thanks!

Tom & Atticus said:
Albee, I may join you if it is at the Cow (we avoid Michael's) and if it is before October 1st. After that we'll no longer be local but living in Lincoln, NH, where I'd still join you for a beer.

And, then we will posting for some Lincoln/North Woodstock Beer Nights at the Station; woo hoo!

Dr. D.