Newest New Hampshire 3k's Finisher

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&J

Reaction score
We had the great pleasure of joining K-Man (Keith D.) as he completed his New Hampshire 3k's on Saturday 6/21/08. We did three whacks that day: West Tucker, North Crystal and for his grand finale- Blue Ridge North.

It was fun reading some of the older entries, one dated back to 1977. We also hiked with the next person to hopefully complete the 3k's this year- Julie J. She only has eight more to go.

It's always fun hiking with you guys!

John & June

Congrats Keith man. Always a blast hiking with you.

For those not in know know... NH3k isn't an easy list. 176 peaks, mostly trail less, some are really out in the middle of nowhere where you have to drive an hour on logging roads just to get near.

Congratulations, it takes a lot of dedication for those types of goals.

So if Julie J has 8 more to go how many does:

Onestep
Marchowes and
Albee

have to go!

I see Marc has 108/109 but I can't imagine not hitting some of the others along the way for peakbagging sake! :cool:

Someone in the know says Julie actually has only got 5 more to go :)

I got uhhhh.... 41 left... that number is going to decrease by a lot very very soon. That stat is going to replace the NHHH stat as soon as I get that last peak :)

My bad. Yes Julie only has five more to go for her NH 3k's. She has eight left for her NH 200. Either way, wow!

MarcHowes - "NH3k isn't an easy list. 176 peaks, mostly trail less, some are really out in the middle of nowhere where you have to drive an hour on logging roads just to get near."

That's one list I guess I'll never take on.
Sometimes, I figure that, getting to or finding the trailhead is a half the battle.
30 minutes driving on logging roads unknown to me sounds a little too much risk for my car, especially so far from home.
My thumbs up for those who do it.

DaveG.

Last edited: