next week off

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikerfast

Reaction score
I was thinking of asking for next week off to hike. anyone interested in bagging peaks all week or on any of the days? the gathering restarted my ambition.
i have these left of winter 4000 footers in NH
i think, but ill have to check:
madison
garfield
tripyramids
whiteface and passaconaway
hancocks
kinsmans
wildcats
zealand

hundred highest peaks in nh-cannon ball,

I could also be interested in Vermont peaks and
the bigelows and saddleback and the horn in maine, and baldpate-mahoosuc arm

I May be interested in whiteface and passaconaway, depending on what day you have in mind
Matt

Working on NE 100?

If so...Mahoosuc Arm is no longer one of them.

I did East Baldpate last winter on "old" AT trail(I believe) off a road east of the mountain. I'd tried several times from the notch the year before with no luck...should have been easy(I had thought). The trail went up aways, joined the AT which I followed to the summit.

Have fun and hope you have decent weather!!!

I need all these as well for my winter list. I have next Friday off from work so I may be interested in joining you on that day.
MaryEllen

mahoosuc arm no longer on the list..what took its place? I know there were about 102 peaks jostling for the '100' highest list. maybe i can count the bulge instead..already been there in winter.

Mahoosuc Arm, Mt Abraham Middle, and Norh Horn came off the 100 Highest list

Added were The Bulge, Snow Cupsuptic, and Kennebago Divide N Peak

okay, next week off is a definite. meb and skimom, how bout whiteface and passaconaway next friday then? ill probably be coming home after hiking each night back to concord and checking in on this post, and putting up where i want to go each day. maybe i can put up a week list of the itinerary. i want to do zealand in a day also, rather do it this weekend or next so some people can come with me, cause its a long bushwhack of 14 miles. im going to put up another post about the route.

Whiteface and Passaconnoway for Friday sounds good to me. I'll check back for start times and trails.
MaryEllen

whiteface and passaconaway

what time do people want to hike on friday? who is in? i want to up diceys mill trail to passaconaway..over rollins trail to whiteface..rollins back..then back down diceys mill. im not going on blueberry ledge trail..it has steep ledges and its still icy in spots