NH Hiking Fri or Sat, 11/26 or 11/27

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a NH day hike ? I plan on something between the Kanc (maybe Chocorua sp?) or the Whites or anything in between. Open to suggestions. Moderate speed or less, I am not in a race. Could carpool from Dascomb Rd Commuter lot in Andover MA off rt 93.
Happy Trails! :)

I'm interested in doing something moderate... but the weather looks wintry enough to keep me away from the mountains.

NWS is predicting showers freezing to snow on Thurs/Thurs night for Whitefield, NH, and generally similar at nearby airports, so I'd imagine there won't be much bare ground.

It looks like we may be hiking Mt. Madison on Sunday (weather permitting) if you're interested. There's a group of us (moderate hikers) who try to hit the trails every weekend. I'm trying to finish up on all the 4K footers this year. Only 3 more to go and then I celebrate....

There is a small group of us, maybe as small as 2, that are going to hike Monadnock on Friday. I'd like to do something bigger, but that's all I have time for. And I've never been there before. We plan on getting there at about 9:30 in the morning. We wouldn't mind some company.

the guy that suggested it to me said that we'd go up the White Cross trail and down the White Dot. I don't know anything about the mountain, so I don't know where that trailhead is. Although, if there is a better trail, I'm open to suggestions. As long as I'm back in Hooksett before 5, everything is ok.