NH White Mountain Hiking Adventure (7/15/06-7/21/06)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyDave

Reaction score
I really enjoy the Hikes where I push myself outside of my comfort zone. What I'd like to do this Summer is something I've had in the back of my head for a while. This tread is to invite some very strong Hikers to join me in climbing all (48) of NH's 4,000 footers in a week. I want to start this event on Saturday, July 15th and finish on Friday, July 21st. What it is that I want to do is climb all 48 of the official 4,000 foot Mountains in NH in not more than 7 days, and I don't want to have any support team out there spotting cars or anything for us. I'd like the person/people that do this event with me to be our own support team w/car spotting etc.

I'm looking for people to join me, and to help me plan out the best logical route to do this event. So if you'd like to be a part of this event, or help plan out the route PLEASE DO !!! I'm thinking of Hiking about 30 miles each day with 10,000 or so feet of elevation gain.