North Crystal, West Tucker 8-5-2007

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pig Pen

Reaction score
On August 5 I joined Tarzan, 48x44AndCounting, Chickadee, and BigMac for a couple of nice bushwhack hikes up Errol NH way.

We drove a while on the Corser Brook Road, walked in open woods, and drank Pabst Blue Ribbon.

West Tucker was Tarzan's 176/176 New Hampshire 3000 footer, congratulations and it's been fun doing some of these bushwhacks with you.

Tarzan has some other alias' like AT2005, Neighbor, or ACertainSomeone. Perhaps some people know him.

Was Tarzan wearing an orange hat with the words, "Wild Dave" written in marker on it???? :D

Anyway, awesome job Neighbor!!!!!! You whacked the heck out of NH...

Very nice. Congrats to N.D. - he's been a bushwhacking inspiration to me for some time now. Looks like I'll never get the chance to find a jar that he hasn't, now.

Oh, and 176/176?? I thought it was 174... I'm assuming you're adding Guyot and West Sleeper? Or do those GPS thingamabobs that you got know about 2 extra mountains that aren't on our maps?

Great job PB! I'm sure you have lots of great stories to share about your 176 but my favorite has to be your find on Mt. Kancamagus. Congratulations on finishing NH!

Was Tarzan wearing an orange hat with the words, "Wild Dave" written in marker on it????

No, but he was wearing a certain white dress shirt and orange bowtie........that I'm pretty sure you've seen before!!! :)

"A Certain Someone" says," Thank you all for your kind words".
He also says," He loves being out there, wandering around in the woods with friends".