Oluska Pass

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peak_bgr

Reaction score
I want to camp in Oluska Pass this summer before it's over and Bushwhack up Seward over to Donaldson and back to camp. The Bushwhack up Seymour another day.

I know it's suppose to be horrible in there, but are there any suggestions other than pack light and small. Should I stay above the drainage on the left or right, or right in the drainage.

Who wants to join us??

Spence, you're a year ahead of me.

But be sure and let me know if you decide to do RPR along the North Br. of Slide Brk from Rte. 9.

Neil-I've looked at that route so many times, it's a long one but the only problem is private property at the base of the brook.

I wouldn't be able to do a mid week thing Carol, it would have to be a hike in Friday afternoon, Saturday do Seward and Donaldson. Sunday Seymour and out.

CRB- I cleaned out my mailbox, it's empty now. I would love some details.

Interesting..... I've played there before and I would be interested again, but I can not commit until mid to late September due to my work schedule. If that could work for you and others, let's expand this conversation into a real trip. To help, I have a good route already done to clear the cliffs off Seymour. Camping would be the way to go.