Osseo to Skook, 12/14/09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferrisjrf

Reaction score
We thought that more people would’ve been out this past weekend, what with the nice weather, beautiful snow, and all. But then we got to Lincoln Woods Monday morning. It didn’t take long before we remembered that it was not yet December 21…and thus most trails remained unbroken.

Osseo appeared to not have seen any traffic in at least a week, and it took us a long time to plod our way to the top of Flume.

uu-1Osseo.JPG
uu-2Flume.JPG

The views were getting even better by the time we reached Liberty.

uu-3Liberty.JPG
uu-4Liberty.JPG

The trail was broken from Liberty down to the Liberty Springs trail junction, but after that, it was back to the fun, before eventually breaking out above the trees near the top of Little Haystack.

uu-5Haystack.JPG
uu-6Haystack.JPG

Another beautiful day on Franconia Ridge…and an unidentified shirtless dude.

uu-7Lincoln (a).JPG
uu-8Lincoln.JPG

uu-9Lincoln.JPG
uu-10Lincoln.JPG

wow jason! must be be nice to hike with such good looking people. i hear the bonds were broken out that day too.

wow jason! must be be nice to hike with such good looking people.
I tell him the same thing all the time. I always figured that way if we met some nice looking ladies I could take one and the other girl could 'take one for the team'.:D He tried hiking with a dumbear for awhile, kinda of like a puppy, but he still was hardly noticed.

Jason did you get a new camera? The photo quality has gone way up it seems. Good shots man.

Beautiful pictures of the clouds Jason. Looks like only one of your boyfriends likes posing though - too bad!;)

Awesome Jason! How did you think the blazes were once you hit the saddle above the ladders? We did some re-blazing in October and added a few in an area we had heard, and understandly so, they were a bit hard to find.

A couple of short videos here and here.

wow jason! must be be nice to hike with such good looking people.

I tell him the same thing all the time.

I must be the luckiest guy in the world...to hike with all these modest gentlemen.

Jason did you get a new camera? The photo quality has gone way up it seems. Good shots man.

Same camera. Point and shoot. Just better light Monday, I think. Plus all the beautiful people.

i hear the bonds were broken out that day too.

Shoulda headed counter-clockwise, I guess. To Guyot woulda been cake.

Looks like only one of your boyfriends likes posing though - too bad!;)

WOW,
you took both your boys out for this one! lucky.

Both? I've got a whole harem. Most of them are definitely posers. This is our next plan for the 115.

Awesome Jason! How did you think the blazes were once you hit the saddle above the ladders? We did some re-blazing in October and added a few in an area we had heard, and understandly so, they were a bit hard to find.

Well, we had zero difficulty following the trail up there...and didn't take any notice of the blazes...so I think that means your re-blazing was a success. Thanks.