Owl's head or Bond Cliff

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatnJane

Reaction score
Two of us plan on doing Owl's head on 3/16 and would appreciate other energetic hikers, in case we need to tramp out the snow dump on its way.
I still also need Bond Cliff's before the end of winter and would be available any day except March 16 or Friday, March 18. :eek:

Dates for Owl's Head and Bondcliff

We will need people to help break trail.
We'll try for an early start on Wednesday, the 16th, for Owl's Head going via the bush whack north of Black Pond with snow shoes.
We'll try Bondcliff on Thursday, the 17th, knowing that part of the Wilderness Trail will then be broken out. Early start on Thursday.
Contact me via email.
[email protected]

Changes of dates for Owl's head and Bondcliff

The Owl's Head hike will be Tuesday, March 15th, with a 5:45 a.m. meeting at Wilderness Trail parking lot on the Kanc.
The Bondcliff hike will be Thursday, March 17th, with a 5:30 a.m. meeting at the Wilderness Trail parking lot.
We would appreciate more strong hikers joining us as conditions might be tough due to so much recent snow.
Snowshoes and crampons needed for Owl's Head.
Snowshoes needed for Bondcliff.

PatnJane,

I'm in for some trailbreaking up to the Bondcliffs on Thursday. We you planning on all three if conditions are good? I will be staying at the Shapleigh Bunkhouse Tues to Friday. will meet you at the Wilderness trailhead ready to go at 5:30am.

Mike