Paddling Float Plan

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan

Reaction score
After going on line to look for a float plan to download, there were many, I decided to create this one with three objectives: 1) keep it simple and on one page if possible, 2) have it in form that I can complete on-line and even email it, 3) be sufficiently comprehensive, but not superfluous, for the needs of the folks back home AND, presumeably, SAR personnel.

This is in Word '03 format, unprotected and with full intent that anyone wating to use it, or adapt it to their own use, is welcome. I figure the easier and more convenient to use, the more I'm apt to use it. I've even saved a version partially completed with selected information.

Last edited:
thanks

I saved it. I hope I get to use it. I have to admit that besides telling my wife where i am going and using Google latitude i have not ever filed a float plan.

Nice... A lot of the places near me, paddling wise, are simply pull offs on the side of the road and definitely lacking of any kind of "trail register". Seems like the paddling community is behind the times, compared to the hiking community in NY. Nice job and thanks for sharing!

Jay