Please help me!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the team is almost half way to goal, so there's some work left to do.
I gave what it costs to fill my SUV. If everyone did the same, Darren would be all set !

I'll be forwarding money to you this year Darren, but I'm planning ahead to next year. I'll be in team VFTT for sure. I'd do it except for the fact that I can't acually make the date due to prior commitments. I might make a shout out for donations come next year as well, hope that's cool.

As usual...X

20 miles every day this week (round-trip to work) except only 8 on Wednesday. I'll be ready for the 50 ... promise!

(with fingers crossed)
:D

Thanks for the reminder Darren, and for putting up with all of our collective antics over the years. Hope you have some good riding weather! (I share your intense dislike for riding in the rain :mad: )

My pony is up!

Yep, a mighty fine thing yer doin'. Both with the site and the ride. I'm only too happy to help out. Made my donation online. Keep up the good work. The world needs more people who aren't just looking out for themselves. Glad to see that the team goal has been met.

Last edited:
Donation made in memory of my husband's cousin Donald, a HUGE Celtics fan. Go Celts!!

Glad VFFT is now over the top (of their goal). :) And glad to help. This site is the best.

Mayflower

Glad to help out Darren...keep up the good work!

Well the check never made it to the mail but I did just send money on line.
Good luck!

Darren, 2 things if I may. First thanks for this great site, as a very poor climber, free sites are my only option, I dont even own a computer( use the librarys). Secondly, my mother has a brain tumor, never forget the day I found out, your work on this is very commenable and I appriciate it alot.

Thank you everyone! As of right now, team VFTT has exceeded its online donation goal, and that doesn't include any contributions done offline (such as by check).

I look forward to seeing the rest of the team in Waltham bright and early tomorrow morning, with dry-dry-dry thoughts!!!
:)

Done. I hope you all enjoy the ride!

Thanks! Check out Sherpa John's trip report and subsequent followup comments. :)