Presi traverse for time. Sat 9/5

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FARMER

Reaction score
will be ascending via daniel webster scout or pine link hitting all peaks out and back on pierce descending via crawford path. realizing the huge potential for "cheating" on this route i thought i would make my intentions known this time around. Hope this satisfies any skeptics out there.:D anyone is more than welcome to tag along. let us keep our fingers crossed for dry weather.

Ryan

Good luck! Also planning on hiking the area on Saturday. Hope to see you on your route.

I'll be watching for a hiker with smokin' footwear. :D

cool farmer. let us know how it goes! i'll be out of town, but otherwise would have liked to meet up with you on the ridge.

Go farmer go....

Ill be out there later in the day or rather the evening repairing the burn marks and finishing my 48.

I will be doing this wonderful challenge the following weekend Sept 12 if weather works out so if you don't get it done this weekend let me know we can keep each other company for sure.

Enjoy the run, weather is looking pretty sweet for you!! :D

Don't run over too many of the Presi traverse groups...I know of a few that will be up there having a fun time! :)

Out of town or I'd be cheering you on........:rolleyes:

Well, I had a very brief chat with him through open windows on I-93 in traffic near Plymouth on Friday evening. Things looked good at that point.

I had a brief chat as he ran past just north of Edmands Col (11:22am camera timestamp) - looking real strong and moving well.

Go Farmer!

:D