Quebec Outdoor Board

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikingfish

Reaction score
Montreal, Qc, Canada Avatar: Top of Gothics, Adk
Hi All,
I know some of you are from Quebec. And if you're anything like me, you love the Adirondacks, but sometimes feel it's also different to go see what other mountains you can hike closer to home. Also, I'm sure our neighbors from the south come visit us every once in a while and need information on Quebec specific parks and stuff.

I recently came across a Quebec board site that is more focused on Quebec specific outdoor activities. I believe it launched fairly recently and it's still in it's infancy, but it looks like it could become a great place to learn more about Quebec's parks, trails, etc.

Here's the site: http://www.quebecpleinair.org/forum/

Cheers,

Fish

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with the site in any way, however I did volonteer my services should they need help, as I find such a site is lacking right now on the Internet.

I just joined and see that I am member #10. It's tough posting in French!

Thanks for the link!

Awesome, I'm in.......

Ummmmmm, what does Nom d’utilisateur: mean :D :eek: ;)

I'm jealous. I shoulda paid better attention in French class. What I really need is another Forum to belong to. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, Good luck with it.

Pete_Hickey said:
It's a drug... an addiction... really!!! Shrinks study people like you.

Uhhhhh... C'est quoi "lurker" en français?
Lurker = marauder (My guess. Yvon?)

I already PM'd you Pete. My PM says, "Voulez-vous coucher avec....." :D

lurker

lurker

/l*r-k*r/ n. m.
[USENET] Un membre de la majorité silencieuse sur un forum électronique. Il n'écrit quasiment jamais, mais il lit beaucoup. Ce terme n'est pas péjoratif, et peut être utilisé pour soi-même. (© Jargon File 3.0.0) En français : badaud.

Marauder serait bien dans ce cas précis

hikingfish said:
I'm not associated with the site in any way, however I did volonteer my services should they need help, as I find such a site is lacking right now on the Internet.
Marco....seems familiar.... :confused: ...maybe on some other sites...
We need more coverage here (Montreal area..Gatineau,Tremblant etc.)
Do you think that we can post in english there ?