Redington

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd scout

Reaction score
I would like driving directions to Redington Mountain,ME. please.
Thanks for the help.
jdscout :confused:

Directions to the trailhead: From Farmington take route 27 towards Sugarloaf. One mile past the entrance to Sugarloaf at the top of a long hill, Caribou Pond Rd is on your left. This is the first left after Sugarloaf. Follow the dirt logging rd 4.5 miles and park where the AT crosses the road. At 3.8 miles on the logging road you will come to a metal bridge after which the road become much rougher. At 4.0 miles you will come to another bridge that has a steep dropoff on the far side - cars with low clearance will want to be carefull and stay to the left.

You can drive another 1 mile past the AT if you are going to do Redington via the logging road. See Mohamed's site for directions on how to do this via the logging road. (http://home.earthlink.net/~ellozy/reddington.html)

See our Trip Reports on the bushwack.

June 4, 2005

Sep 4, 2004

Check out the upcoming trip report for yesterdays (Sunday, August 29, 2005) hike to Reddington for the latest on road and summit conditions. It is definitely the easiest 4K I have done. :) It will be up sometime today or tomorrow.