Ski partner(s) for Sugarloaf and Sunday River next week

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobmak

Reaction score
Poor me... I am being forced to take some vacation from work. I plan on skiing Sugarloaf on November 19 & 20, and Sunday River on November 21, 22, 23 & 24. Anyone interested in joining me at any time?

Hi Bobmak!

I'll be at Sugarloaf on Friday the 19th. There won't be many people there, so we'll probably cross paths. I'll be dressed like my avatar picture, on telemark gear. Only three trails will be open, Sluice, Spillway, and the Landing. I'll probably hang out on Sluice most of the day.

Nadine

I'll be staying at the Carrabassett Inn and will be arriving Friday morning. I'll be driving in from Ellsworth, so I probably will not get there till 11'sh. If you want to meet somewhere let me know. I'll be wearing a dark green Moonstone shell.

Sugarloaf! what a great Mt. I worked there years ago when they first started to buid the golf course. I had a free season pass as a perk. They have added so much since then. I wish I could go....