Skip work and Hike

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAMTERO

Reaction score
Suebiscuit, Kevin and I decided life was too hard and we should go hiking. I wanted to find the Hale Firewarden's trail which we did without any difficulty. Cool trail that makes me want to get some skis before winter this year. Saw a nice snake and went thru some fun ferney areas till we popped out on top of Hale. Then over to Zealand Hut for a short lounge on the rock slab. The fun really began on the "always a pleasure" rocky Twinway where the Biscuit and I could see where we flailed around back in the winter looking for the trail. Up to South Twin where Kevin wanted to know if "we could see the car" as he was looking like Billy Bob Thornton after a hard night with the bourbon bottle. Then down to the trailhead using the last light and THE COMMON MAN FOR BURGERS.

Nice report!

Isn't the Fire Warden's Trail a cool trail??? Hard to tell it was even abandoned... I love those birches...

Awesome hike! Though I thought that Billy Bob Thorton ALWAYS had a smile on his face, especially when he was still with Angelina... (biting my hand like Squiggy used to do on Laverne and Shirley) :D