Slowing down a Farmer…

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferrisjrf

Reaction score
...or, The Osceolas, 2/27/10

We saw that snow totals seemed to be pretty high near Kancamagus Pass, so Ryan decided the area had to be explored. The initial thought was to see if we could manage the Osceolas and Hancocks on Saturday. After slogging up North Twin on Friday afternoon, though, I had my doubts that we’d be able to get both pairs done, and still have time for Saturday night’s fun and games.

We got maybe half way up East before I spoke up: “I don’t think I’m gonna be doing the Hancocks today.”

The footage of Farmer slowed to a mortal pace made it worth it, though.

Climbing East Osceola
Descending the chimney bypass
Descending East Osceola

Nice vid's, crazy stuff, I was expecting a few "choice" profanities, maybe next time......

Petch

Great to see you guys near the Greeley Ponds - Mt. Osceola trails junction. I knew you were coming through and expected you would pass us at the junction or soon after. It would have been terrific to see you again up top somewhere but that didn't work out. ;)

Do you have a video of Farmer at Elvios making a pass at the salad bar? He was probably moving faster than on the East Osceola climb - just a guess. :D

Damn, I knew I shoulda skied Waterville instead of spending 2.5 hours running on a treadmill in the basement Sunday....

Love the one of the Chimney descent...agreed with Dave, that is some fine pow. :D

I keep telling you guys, you want to be on skis for that kind of snow. :)

I actually had thoughts of skiing Saturday...but my skins seem to have walked off. Must've seen the snow reports and gotten sick of sitting in the closet.

Gone? :mad:I just took my first steps since December and I'd like to use my shoes soon,let it snow;)

Sorry buddy. I know i can be a real jerk. Its been along winter in those tights andIi'm starting to get a little cold. PLEASE forgive me.

WWAMD?