SnowShoes Found

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

svino

Reaction score
During my last High Peak adventure, I found a pair of snowshoes on my way down after making the summit. The date was, February 23rd,2008. Someone must have had something big on their mind to leave a pair of snowshoes behind. Please feel free to contact me. I'd like to return them to the owner. No scammers on this deal.

svino said:
During my last High Peak adventure, I found a pair of snowshoes on my way down after making the summit. The date was, February 23rd,2008. Someone must have had something big on their mind to leave a pair of snowshoes behind. Please feel free to contact me. I'd like to return them to the owner. No scammers on this deal.
There has been some discussion on this type of thing recently. I hope the person did not need them! Did you encounter anyone on the way up who might have left them, having put crampons on? Were they placed to the side, neatly, or did it look like they fell off someone's pack?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you meant well, I just hope the owner thinks so as well!

I would suggest you contact the DEC, and/or the ADK and let them know you have the shoes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.