Trail help second attempt

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillwalker

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week's appeal for help working on the Atwell Hill trail section of the AT was responded to by seven people from Views. However, we were washed out by the heavy rain on Friday so we postphoned until this coming Sunday. At present we have four people coming, but need around four more. I will be hosting a small BBQ after about four hours work. BBQ located at my homestead about five minutes from the trail in Wentworth. Got beer, burgers, dogs and shrimp :p

Please PM me if your are interested. Thanks, TomW

Help still needed

So far we have five people signed up for about three hours of "bucket carrying" trail work this coming Sunday (30th). We still need a couple of people to lighten the load. Free eats and beer/soda after. PM me if you are interested. Also check out last weeks posting entitled "Trail Help Needed" for more details.

The look of gratitude

Right now is near the peak of Appalachian Trail thruhiker traffic. The look of gratitude on their faces, and their thanks is something to cherish. Intrinsic rewards are really soul food. Good cold beer is probably next :D

Come on folks we need two or three more.

Beer at 40 degrees and shrimp on the barbie.