Tripyramids 9-17

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shippy

Reaction score
Anyone interested let me know..I am slower than usual with a replaced hip!..-1 hour book time...7:30 start...flexible...

Anyone interested let me know..I am slower than usual with a replaced hip!..-1 hour book time...7:30 start...flexible...
I believe there will be a meet-up group doing it the same day, so you will not be alone.

Not that I can go (new knee!), people will wanna know which route you prefer: some will/won't want the slides. Also, do you envision coming in from Waterville Valley or from the Kancamagus Highway? Perhaps if you get takers, you could engineer a car-spot that allows you to go from one to the other!

Also, I hear that there's old growth to be seen on the Pine Bend Trail; maybe that is its own attractor.

Just ruminatin'. Tripyramids was a terrific pleasure for me!

My wife, younger son and I went up Sabbaday Brook and down Pine Bend two days before Irene went through. Even then, we were all clear that we would have preferred to go up and down Pine Bend. The crossings on SB were less than clear and the rocks were very slippery. I dunked both feet in the first couple of miles. Bear signs were observed on PB. :cool:

Hey! Looks like Livermore Trail from Waterville side..heard that there is some damage, but will press on. Looks cold tomorrow morning.

Steve