Twins to Bonds Oct 16th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be at Lincoln Woods at 6am. I'll plan to assess the situation with anyone who shows up!! I really nedd to get out, and am completely willing to do any hike at all!! Hope to see someone in the morning :)

Okay, I believe this is my new plan. I do not want to be responsible for anyone getting hypothermia. I think I would like to do Cabot, via Unknown Pond and Kilkenny Ridge trails. It is about a 4 1/2 hour book time hike. If we start out at 9am, we can be back in our warm cars by 5ish. We may be too smelly for Libby's bistro, and since someone has liberated me of all my savings and disposable cash, it may be out of my range. But there is always the Dairy Bar! Any takers? Sorry for the late notice, but I really wanted to do this one, but I really do not want to be the cause of anyone getting hurt. The mountains will always be here. I just need to stay healthy enough to hike another day.
I hope there will some takers on this, I've wanted to do Cabot for a long time.

Okay... I'm in for Cabot. I have to get out on the trail. I'll leave here around 5:00... swing by Lincoln Woods to see if anyone is still there (get there around 6:30), then up to wicked north NH.

I'm glad you all bailed on thie one. It's 4 am and I just got home :eek: :eek:

I obviously grossly underestimated my relatives' ability to party.

I'll have to bring coffee and donuts some other time.

I don't know about northern NH, but right now the skies here in MA are CLEAR and BLUE!

Have a great day!
:)

good call

4 ins of snow up high in the whites with all kinds of rim ice.good call on canceling hike.lets all go to moose for hockeycrews 48th and halloween.