VFTT hike - Noonmark 1/29/05

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crazymama said:
I will be there, with at least one other friend. Perhaps a couple more.
Well crazy, looks like us and maybe Alpine. I'll be with my wife and driving a green Transport Mini-Van with a Thule ski rack. Don't know if we'll need them but we'll have our crampons.
Peakbagger, are there any sections that may require webbing to get down?

Pretty straigtforward. No cord or rope necessary. You'll want to have crampons and/or good snowshoe crampons for the last few hundred feet. Pls take and share some pix.

PB

One last thing, we'll be having breakfast at the Noonmark Diner at around 7:30 if that fits anybody elses agenda.

I won't be making it but is there any plans for post hike food and drink? I will be in the neighborhood and would stop in if people are getting together.

Oh No!

I've left it a little late to get to this one. I'll perhaps end up x-c skiing in the Laurentians instead.

Have a good day everyone....Post some pics!

-Phil

Rik,

The post-hike plans are still undecided at this time (as far as I know.) I'm guessing we'll stay in Keene Valley, given the different directions we're coming from. Sorry I can't be of more help. Would be nice to have you join us!