VFTT Shirts - what size would you prefer??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size(s) are you interested in?

• MALE - XS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MALE - S

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • MALE - M

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • MALE - L

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • MALE - XL

Votes: 47 35.1%
  • FEMALE - XS

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • FEMALE - S

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • FEMALE - M

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • FEMALE - L

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • FEMALE - XL

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters

roadtripper

Reaction score
Assuming the finished product passes our extremely rigorous quality control inspection process :cool:, an order for shirts will be placed shortly.

What size would you be interested in? This is NOT the time to actually commit to an order (a separate thread would be created when the shirts arrive). I'm just looking for a general sense of demand.

FYI - multiple responses are allowed for this poll, but please only select those you are fairly confident you would purchase (i.e. if you are unsure of whether you would select L or XL, just pick one instead of both). Also, don't worry if you want to purchase multiple of the same size - I'll factor that in.

MEN'S:
vfttoption14.jpg

WOMEN'S:
vfttoption14womens.jpg

Shirt Info:
~ 3.5 ounces
~ polyester double-mesh (wicks well)
~ white w/green logo is the only option available (;))
~ plain back
~ based on my XL sample, the sizes appear to run a bit large
~ Preliminary estimates peg the price at $25-$27, which includes shipping (shirts will be $22-$23 when purchased at special events).

Last edited:
bumping this for more survey results.

I'm really glad this is a quality wicking shirt. I never understood why more AMC and "Life is Good" tees weren't available in a wicking material.

Is XL really the biggest available size? What chest size does it handle? (Men's)

G.

I'm really glad this is a quality wicking shirt. I never understood why more AMC and "Life is Good" tees weren't available in a wicking material.

Funny I never understood why Long Trail Brewery didn't.

I'm in for a men's small. Lately, everything's been getting bigger and bigger to fit Americans. I've been 5'10", 145 lb for 30 years. 10 years ago, everything used to fit me in a medium. Now, I buy everything in small.

The sizes do run a bit larger. I'm 6' 2 and 230lbs and the XL is too big for me. I might get an XXL or two as part of the order though. They are a couple bucks more however.

I have a 52" - 54" chest on small days. (Do not ask about my height and weight -- I am easily embarrassed.)

Paying a couple extra bucks for a shirt that fits has become part of my life. It is not an issue with me.

Thanks for doing this.

G.

FYI - shirts have arrived!

See the "Site Help" forum for the thread with more info (it's currently buried at the bottom under all the "sticky" threads)

Or...you can just click this link:
shirts

Last edited: