VFTT Sticker Sighting - Golds Gym

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to mention which town the Gold's Gym is in.

I've also seen a silver Ford Taurus in East Somerville with a VFTT sticker a few times, anyone here?

Spotted a VFTT sticker on a red Subaru heading north on I-93 this morning. Just past the Laconia exit. Sticker was at top of rear window.

If this was you, I hope you had a great day!

spotted one last night southbound on 93 around Canterberry. We waived but I didn't know the driver.

Spotted a VFTT sticker on a red Subaru heading north on I-93 this morning. Just past the Laconia exit. Sticker was at top of rear window.

If this was you, I hope you had a great day!

I think that was me. We were heading to Ice Gulch and had a terrific scramble through the rocks.

On the way home we sighted two VFTT stickers on Rte. 93 and waved and received waves back in return. Recognized the NH woman, but not the guy in the black truck from MA.

On the way home we sighted two VFTT stickers on Rte. 93 and waved and received waves back in return. Recognized the NH woman, but not the guy in the black truck from MA.

Great to see you! :D

I think that was me. We were heading to Ice Gulch and had a terrific scramble through the rocks.

Good to see all the VFTTers getting out on such a beautiful day.