VFTT sticker spotted

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tycho_32

Reaction score
I was on my way to teach this morning and spotted a sticker on the back of a Subaru Legacy in Derry NH. Just wanted to let you know that you were seen and recognized.

Now, how many VFTT members have Subarus? :D :D :D

I wasn't in Derry, NH any time soon though, not I, matey!

Jay <raises hand>

Once in awhile I see the same car on my way to work with a VFTT sticker. Never paid attention to the make of the car (all I remember is that it's white). And I usually see it on the Taconic by Fishkill. I've always wondered who it was. :)

Mr. X said:
I've never seen one around my area, and I know I'm not the only VFTT'r up in the north shore area.

Mr. X - if you are craving to see a VFTT sticker, my silver Tacoma is often parked in the back of the Bonkers parking lot in Peabody. I normally take a commuter bus in from there (not today, though). Regards, Marty

pudgy_groundhog said:
Once in awhile I see the same car on my way to work with a VFTT sticker. Never paid attention to the make of the car (all I remember is that it's white). And I usually see it on the Taconic by Fishkill. I've always wondered who it was. :)

It could be mine. I drive a white Toyota Camry, take the TSP to Fishkill daily.

imarchant said:
It could be mine. I drive a white Toyota Camry, take the TSP to Fishkill daily.

*ding ding * We have a winner. :)

If you ever see somebody wave at you from a black Mitisbushi Eclipse or a green Honda Element, it's a fellow VFTTer. :)

tycho_32 said:
I was on my way to teach this morning and spotted a sticker on the back of a Subaru Legacy in Derry NH. Just wanted to let you know that you were seen and recognized.

Is it a blue station wagon? If so, that's my old car, I don't think they took the sticker off (I sold my car to neighbors). They are hikers.

The Subaru had that sticker a WMNF sticker and one with the outline of a hiker with a stick (you know the one). I have not had the opportunity to get a sticker for my car to identify it. I do however see stickers on other cars. This was the first time I had seen one close to home.