What are the peaks in this picture??

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say washington with jefferson on the left and maybe Ike not quite visable on the right. I guess I don't really know. Tough one.

Ya know what? Looking at it again that must be adams in the middle and indeed it does appear to be the view from 16.

From 16 further north on the auto road or From Route 2 east of Route 16 with foreground being part of Moriah/Mt. Surprise. Adams in middle with small bump to right being JQA. To right is shoulder of Madison. From angle Jefferson summit is blocked by Adams but you see part of south area of Monticello Lawn & Spinx Col & Mt. Clay/Reagan.

I'll stick with that until Dave chimes in.... :D

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. It's a bit of an unusual perspective on mountains we see so often, but I think I agree with the basic Adams theme. I too am curious about what Dave M thinks???

This photo was taken from somewhere NE of Lowe's Bald Spot, whence I had a great view of Adams, Madison and the linking col on a very clear morning last month. Dolly Copp would be too close, I think, so I'd guess somewhere a little east of Gorham.