Whats on your wish list?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wish List

I would like to see a perfect sunset, I would like to be around people that love me, I want two dozen hot wings, one hot tub, and a 12 pack of sierra nevada pale ale. I can climb mountains with minimal gear and useless crap, that stuff is easy, just supply me with the rest and I will be as chill as the north pole. The stuff that costs money is meaningless, the rest is priceless. Throw in a trickling December stream, and I am money. Gear is good, nature is priceless.

A spray skirt for my beautiful new kayak! :) .... And probably a cockpit cover too, even though I'll be storing it in the shed for the winter .... Oh, and maybe some cold water gear for paddling too .... And an actual set of racks for the car so I don't have to do the cheapie foam block set-up anymore .... :D But I'd really just settle for world peace. :eek: ;)

The cheapie foam blocks save you 2+ MPG whenever you don't have your kayak on the car... seriously - look it up! For me that's $2 per tank of gas. It adds up!

Tons and tons of wonderfully skiable powder up north, beautiful x-c skiable snow in the middle, and none on my driveway.

Hey albee, Thanks for the good news about the blocks! There has to be some upside, cuz' they're kind of a pain in the butt, especially since the car was waxed a few weeks ago! :eek: It just doesn't feel like the best situation, but I guess it just seems like I spend too much time taking it on and off lately .... What a horrible problem to have, I've been using it a ton after work, on weekends, and even the night of the full moon. I love my little yellow boat!!!! :)