White Mountain Tripleheader

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHH HAHHH!

OREOS, the secret power food of the sisters has been revealed!

Now we only need to know if they are the regular ones, or DOUBLE STUFF!

;)

Hey, how do you Portland Pirates sisters have time to hike with your hockey team going for the Calder Cup? Wilkes-Barre/Scranton next, then perhaps the Chicago Wolves if our teams can win their respective semi-finals (I root for the wolves because their top two scorers in the post-season are UNH alums, Jason Krog and Darren Haydar; game 7 tonight against Rockford).

The Oreos were the mini bit sized ones...the package still remains unopened :) We were both pretty hungry and thirsty as we made our way down....had I seen the container I would have gobbled them all up too.

Little Sister said:
Actually, why would a beaver be out on the road in the late evening? Meb thought that there might be something wrong with it....maybe sick or something. I've been trying to find information on the habits of these "largest rodents"....something that might indicate what it was doing. Any ideas.....?
As far as time of day, that is normal activity time. They are least active during mid day. They cross roads and such to search out new food sources and homes, but most importantly new MATES!
:D :cool:

Arm, you didn't tell me beaver were so plentiful over there! ;)