Wnyt-13 Cavedog Video Clip

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc McPeak

Reaction score
saratoga springs Avatar: Spring has sprung ... ju
I ripped this off last night's newscast for you dogteamers. A great 1:45 piece with archival footage, Ted and his brother doing blurbs, some maps, and all that good stuff. 2 sizes for your downloading capabilities.

SMALL SIZE : 320X240

LARGE SIZE : 720X480

I'll leave this up for a month or so for anyone who wants to check it out or download it. Ted and his brother might get a kick out of it, so perhaps one of you doggies can send it along to him.

Enjoy!

spencer said:
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can't view either file. I get the broken Quicktime graphic and I'm on a highspeed connection.

help???

spencer

I had the same problem, but I right-clicked on the link and chose "save as" and then played it. That worked fine.

I can't view it either. My system tells me to install an MPEG-2 decoder.

I am able to view other .WMV and .MPG

If I find a downloadable upgrade that makes it work I'll let you know.

Thanks Doc

I wasn't able to view it either, after it downloaded. Got the same message as GeorgeFitch.
So I downloaded, copied it to my desktop and then opened it with Windows Media. (It wouldn't open with Quick Time or Real Player for me.)

UPDATE: Now it works for me in Real Player as well. I sent it along to the Dog Team. And thanks to WienerDog at WNYT for tracking this down from WPTZ and showing it in Albany for me. :D

Last edited:
Thanks Doc

The .AVI worked for me. Thanks very much. All three PCs I tried all gave me the codec error when I tried the .MPEG files.

Reactions: ken