WOOO HOOO!!!!! VFTT shirt arrived

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIATIS said:
Just so you all know $62.50 in donations to Darren was collected and mailed to him. Thanks for showing your support for the site.

Maddi :D

I'm taking the $62.50 and donating all of it to the Brain Tumor Society. Big time thanks to everyone's generosity!

- darren

Got mine, too. They're *awesome* !!!

Now I can hike in my VFTT shirt and party afterward in my 4000-footer shirt. Woo-hoo!

Wonderful job, Maddi ... thanks!!!

Didn't get around to ordering one

Let me know when you are going to order another round of shirts. I had such good intentions to order two back in January and then life and work kinda got in the way.............Gotta get a shirt - that way I can be cool! :cool:

Got em both last week .......thanks Maddi!

I'm like LittleBear. I was a total slug, and couldn't get around to putting the order in. I would really like to have a few for Rainier... I am a total idiot... I knew I'd be kicking myself.

BTW, they look AWESOME, both the patterns and the shirt itself. Well done Hiatis!

Ugh! My bad....I was off-line in January....

Can I get on the list for the second order? I'll just need it in time for the BBQ in August!

I finanlly got mine in the mail yesterday!!! I was beginning to wonder if I had actually ordered one or if I had just dreamt that I did. Anyway, they are great and I can't wait to wear it! Thanks so much!

-MEB

Whahh!

Slug #4 here.... I was going to order one back at the winter gathering but didn't get my act together.
I would feel Very Fortunate To Try one on at some point.

-Phil

The slug numbers are starting to add up! Maddi, how many of us slugs do you need to justify ordering another round of shirts? This time I promise to get my act together and order, not one, but at least two, and maybe even three!!! :D

OK, another slug uncloseted. I get my act together to order things at the same pace as I hike: v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y.

So add me to the list of wanna-shirts.

Waumbek said:
Due to other commitments at the time, I missed the whole shirt deal. I'd really like to see what they look like. Could someone post a picture? Don't be shy.

:D shirt