10/6/07 - Skimom finishes her NEHH on Camel's Hump

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooo-hoo!!! Way to go Dani :D Sorry I missed out on this one. Looks like you all had a great time celebrating.

-MEB

Congrats Dani !!! That is AWESOME.

I am so sorry I couldn't be there :( My daughters are not ready to follow on that kind of trip !

I also played pool saturday evening with my sister, we kicked ass too.

Gris said:
And you'll be giving VOTTL, of course...? :eek:

I believe that's the requirement of the canopy bed :D

Last edited:
Congrats Dani! Can Everest be far behind? I was thinking of you as it started raining while I was up near Lake Umbagog. Nice weather for ducks.

So, let me get this right. You all wait until I can't hike anymore before you start carrying kegs on your hikes? We tried this with Shizzy, but the beer never made it up the mountain. Sometimes some of us didn't either ;)

BTW, the proper term for SKiMom's offspring is not SkiKids, it is Skids! :rolleyes: I'm surprised none of you knew that!

SherpaKroto said:
BTW, the proper term for SKiMom's offspring is not SkiKids, it is Skids! :rolleyes: I'm surprised none of you knew that!

They don't skid - they carve!

sli74 said:
Dani,

Congrats. I am so sorry we couldn't make it. I hope Arm gave you the hug I sent through him. :) What's next?

sli74

He must have forgot cause I didn't get it. So, you know what that means? You'll just have to give it to me yourself next time we see each other. Which will be soon, right? Right???

Doc McPeak said:
Awesome job, SkiMom!
I love seeing those pics of you and the kids out celebrating.
I see the cocktails, must be missing the cocktail dresses, tho.
And it's about time you came over to finish the granddaddy of lists...

I am on my way over!!! :D

Congratulations!

Hi Dani, Gail and I had a great time hiking with you and the crew on Camel's Hump for your last New England HH. I have some great photos but have yet to put them on webshots, will post again once I get them up there.

It was great to see you and everyone else, hope to hike with you again soon! :D

Dani - congrat on finishing your mission! You know... you could have bagged CH years ago with us rather than going MIA! (Note to webmaster - some of us hiked that weekend!)

Dave the pictures are great. I think we all missed a fun day, but I'm afraid that the Skids are scarred for life. They might turn out be skiers! :eek: Sean couldn't keep his eyes off the keg and I was OTFL about the time I got to ch24! Mats has put that Kanadian to shame!

Loved the view and light on ch12. Awesome.