3.19.05 Garfield

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend and I would be interested in joining the both of you. If I don't hear back from you, we will plan on seeing you at the trailhead at 8.
Thanks!

Anybody mind if I join? The wife prefers that I not hike solo in winter and my buddy just backed out of our Saturday plans! Are you all planning on skiing in to the TH or shoeing?

I'll be using snowshoes too....and it looks like my sister will be coming too. The weather is looking pretty good for Saturday as well!

See ya all there!

-MEB

Thanks, all for a great hike! Had a great time meeting you all and hiking on such a gorgeous day!

Great pictures Ivy! Looking forward to getting up there for my final 4k. That's if I ever get to the top of Moriah :rolleyes:

Bob

Thanks!

It was great meeting you all. This was my first outing with a VFTT group and certainly not my last.

Had a great time and could not have had a better day at the summit with the beautiful views.

Joe

Yes...it was a great day to be out to finish the winter season! Joe, Wendy and Jason....nice to meet you all.

-MEB