ADK BBQ - wild and ...wet!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete_Hickey said:
He's not a nice guy. He's just afraid that you could get him back with something even MORE embarressing than anything he could have had of you.

I KNOW!!!!!

Whaddya mean, "you know" ??? ;)

It's true, though. I can only take pictures of reality; Timmus can make up anything at all ... Of course, sometimes reality imitates art!

MichaelJ said:
Whaddya mean, "you know" ??? ;)

It's true, though. I can only take pictures of reality; Timmus can make up anything at all ...
Yep. And what she made up of sweet-ole-innocent 'lil me, is horrible. A positively perverted picture of me offering a drink from my camelback....

I'n not going to provide a link, because my image is already somewhat soiled, but take my word for it.... The caryons are mighter than light on silicon circuits.

From now on, I'm careful, and I do things that will not upset her. For example, she thinks that the meals I made at a trailwork outing were because I enjoy cooking? Nope... Just to ensure there are not more embarrassing pictures of me.

Last edited:
Pete_Hickey said:
Yep. And what she made upof sweet-ole-innocent 'lil me, is horrible. A positively perverted picture of me offering a drink from my camelback....

I'n not going to provide a link, because my image ia already somewhat soiled, but take my word for it.... The caryons are mighter than light on silicon circuits.

Fromm now on, I'm careful, and I do things that will not upset her. For example, she thinks that the meals I made at a trailwork outing were because I enjoy cooking? Nope... Just to ensure there are not more embarrassing pictures of me.

Oh c'mon Pete, you are just digging for it ! Here it is : bla bla bla bla ...Cartoon by Jul

Nota bene : I am basically advertising for next year. Like some people said, timmus can make up anything at all.

una_dogger said:
OH MY GOD ! Were we Nekked!!!

I must have been REALLY drunk because I don't remember that!!!!
Well, it doesn't matter if we were or not. Timmus can make it be any way she wants.

Just as she can make you naked if you weren't, she can also put clothes on you if they weren't.

That's POWER!!!!

So we should modify the "classic" Pete Hickey with an axe picture to put him in a dress? Cooking dinner? And as Pete always is ... barefoot?
:)

On a side note, perhaps this weekend I'll actually start work on last year's pictures.

una_dogger said:
uh oh! no good can come of this... :D
Nope! I just had to explain Timmus's drawings to my family! to my children!.... Also to the Sort-of-in-laws! Then one of them asked me, "Was everyone there naked, or was it just you?"

Oh Oh... Just thinking... MichealJ said he was going to work on last year's pictures. IIRC, there's one there that he doesn't have to do much photoshopping to get me ..... Nahhhh.

Wow... this thread went in the gutter!! :p

In an attempt to bring it back around, I'd like to offer a clarification/correction to my original post. I had a nice note from Tony G. explaining that the Porter Trail over Blueberry Mtn. is a trail maintained by the Schenectady, NY ADK Chapter. Generally attended to, the person in charge has been assigned out-of-town work duties, so they haven't had a work schedule to get to the trail. Plus, the less than good weather earlier in the year held things back.

It's good that someone is paying attention and that their trail work is appreciated when it is done.

Anyone wishing to do trail maintenance - I'm sure your services would be appreciated. If you need help with contact info, I can help you out.