Boston Denali Send-off party May 15th Thursday

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MichaelJ said:
Waitaminute ... did someone change the location of this event and not post that they'd changed the location of this event??? I wrote it in my calendar as Tommy Doyle's but now the thread says Cambridge Brewing…

yes, Michael, I thought I could change it quickly in place before anyone get a chance to notice it (you were too fast). So I changed it in place instead of post a confusing "revised" version.

So no confusion, just cambridge brewing.

Would really like to be there!

But am headed to Boston a day late :eek:

Have fun! Hanna

There is a good chance I'll make it, even though I am mostly lurker these days!

I won't be making it to this one, but have a great time and have a few IPA's for me! :(

I think Team Dom should have to be weraing 100# packs while they are there! Sort of like that new Batcherlette party Tierra wearing fenom!

:D

chinooktrail said:
have a few IPA's for me! :D

I was gonna try to be there early to make sure to get in those extra IPA's for chinooktrail and went to the link which seems to have an extra "http" in it.

This link seems to work: http://www.cambrew.com/directions.html

Looks like Kendall Square T-stop on the red line for the beantowners....see you in a few... ;)

Mats

Well, lets see the pix, for those of us who couldn't make it.

I want to make sure enough IPA was downed in my absence!

:rolleyes:

I may have to pass on the trip updates if you didn't drink enough!

;)

Thanks everyone for coming!

It was great fun and it felt like we were in the Dolomites, Patagonia or Karakoram with all the beer towers on the tables :D

A very good assembly of vftt dudes and dudettes:

Frodo and Sheila
Arm
Hamtero and Katie
SueBiscuit
Jane
Mike
Mark?
Darl58
Rebecca
Bunchberry
Mountaingirl (thanks for organizing!)
7Summits
Dave Metsky
CruddyToes
Seeker
MichaelJ
UnaDogger
Dr. Dasypodidae
Victor
Stevo
McRat
Nartreb
Gillian
Skimom
DaveBear
Mats

I believe Darl58 took care of Unadoggers camera.

Looking forward to the Post-Deanli party :)

Pix please.....mine are work in progress....

Mats Roing said:
I believe Darl58 took care of Unadoggers camera.

Looking forward to the Post-Deanli

As always, VfTTers know how to come together and celebrate! WOW! I had such a great time, it was awesome to see old friends and make new ones!

MountainGirl, thank you so much for organizing this and I hope to share some trail (and more beer) with you this summer!

Thanks for an *awesome time* and a huge sigh of relief and thanks to the finders and keepers of my camera! I can't wait to see the pictures you took! :D

Now, who do I see about clearing up my Beer Billy-Bong bill???

:p

Last edited:
What a party!! Timmus even sent telegraph from Montreal so we exchanged some fun tease! When Team Dom comes back, we should have a true global happy hour via video conference!

timmus said:
Cool, you got my message !!.

I emailed you back from my phone with a pic from the bar, but I guess it you didn't get it. :(

I was there too but i think the low oxygen levels at our camp at 5700 feet might have affected mats memory! Had a great time!!