Cannon free on Friday

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeeet :D

I will be there to pick up my season pass and bang a few turns....

Happy Trails

Sticks

Just an FYI, Cannon will only have 1 route down from the quad that goes 2/3 up the mountain. That won't justify the $24 in gas for me. If I lived closer, I'd make the trip!

Waterville Valley has been open all week. Only High Country is open with ddown loading on the Quad. Top to bottom will be ready this weekend. Not sure what the ticket price will be.

skiguy said:
Attitash is also free on 12/15...

After today I would'nt waste my time short of a miracle. It has and still is a monsoon in this neck of the Woods.

skiguy said:
After today I would'nt waste my time short of a miracle. It has and still is a monsoon in this neck of the Woods.
Cannon was nice on Friday (they had a 10-12 inch snowfall the night before and temps were 7-9F), but New England weather is still New England weather...

Doug

DougPaul said:
Cannon was nice on Friday (they had a 10-12 inch snowfall the night before and temps were 7-9F), but New England weather is still New England weather...

Doug

Glad you got some nice turns for free Doug...after yesterday we are back to the "Fan Effect"!But who knows what can happen...........