Colorado & Utah

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a great trip! I was in Wyoming and Utah on Sept 11th. Unfortunately only driving through. Some great terrain. Wished I could have detoured to Colorado and spent some time hiking all around the west. Glad you got the chance to get out there.

*Wicked awesome* trip report guys. The geologic diversity of SW Colorado - SE Utah is hard to beat.

Nice that you got to do the Four Asses Loop. :D Buckskin was my favorite - in mid July there was a HUGE cornice there that had to be negotiated but wasn't really too bad. The mtn. goats rock on the Bells rock, eh?

FWIW, I did the Syncline Loop in Canyonlands a year ago and was surprised at how scrambly it got (on the descent in the counter-clockwise direction). Probably wise to not do it with an impending thunderstorm in the works. :eek:

Hot Tomato in Fruita - LIKE!

Reactions: arm
Awesome TR! I really like the pic of the mountain goats. When I get back out west, I want to hike to see some. Any tips on the best places to hike for mountain goats?

Beer lovers: always byob into Utah!!!!!

happy trails :)

Hey, just be glad you don't have to be a "member" to be able to get into a bar in Utah any more. They got rid of that in '09 because it was hurting the tourism industry too much.

NIce TR and pics...:D

The pike are so cute, everytime I travel to Banff I want to bring them home. Thinking maybe the Screech...may be a problem though. Can see security now as my bag screeches through security...:(

I love the MOuntain goats too, so cool to see the wildlife...!!