Disney does Everest

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right, any kid would have an absolute blast at DW, let there be no doubt about it. But I know that I would be absolutely miserable and cringe at the idea of spending my vacation time there. :eek:
Knock Disney? Me? Never. I have other ways of enhancing my experiences. :) Ever try ADK mud? :D Maybe one day they'll have a Pete Hickey character who runs around with a special axe that picks gum up off the ground.

McRat said:
Disney is a lot like breast implants - just because they aren't real doesn't mean they're not fun.

Just as expensive, too, I'll bet!

Never took my kids to DW (and never had implants :D ). They loved the things we did outdoors, though.

Interesting sidelight to this thread: the visuals in "Bambi" came from drawings made of the flora and fauna in Baxter Park by, can't remember, maybe Leroy Dudley? Disney also did a fair amount of filming in the park to use as a basis for the animation.

Edit: Well, I was sorta close. It was Jake Day, and they were photos, not drawings. Anything you want to know about the history of Baxter Park is in Hakola's book, Legacy of a Lifetime.

Last edited:
I wonder which is more accurate...Disney's Matterhorn or Disney's Everest. :p